Tue, 31 Oct|
Picton Bowling Club
OCTOBER 2023 NETWORKING NIGHT
Member Pricing: $65 plus ticket processing fee Non-Member Pricing: $80 plus ticket processing fee
Time & Location
31 Oct 2023, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Picton Bowling Club, 10 Cliffe St, Picton NSW 2571, Australia
About the event
Join us for our October Networking Night!
Guest Speaker Katrina Langhorn (Psychologist), AT Full Potential Psychology, will be providing a sneak peek into some of the strategies in the chapters of "The Challenge Journal. A self-help guide to improve your mental health and wellbeing."
The night will cover:
- Common thinking and communication styles that prevent good mental health and wellbeing.
- Rumination (a common but negative style of thinking). Research shows that people with mental health problems like Depression, &/or Anxiety engage in this style of thinking. How to take charge and change this Rumination style of thinking.
- Problem Solving - sometimes we get stuck and cannot seem to make a decision (this is one of the dangerous times when Rumination can take hold).
- How to cease procrastination and learn a 6 step method to solve any problem that life throws your way!
- Assertive communication (Goldilocks style of getting what you want!) The porridge, the comfy chair and enough sleep!
Guests will also be given the opportunity to network throughout the evening.
Join Katrina and Wollondilly Women in Business at the next Network Night in October, get your tickets NOW!
Tickets include entry to the event as well as dinner.
ABOUT KATRINA LANGHORN
Katrina Langhorn is Clinical Director of AT Full Potential Psychology Practice and has been practicing as a Registered Psychologist for over 20 years. She is an AHPRA Psychological Supervisor and qualified Teacher, specialising in children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural disorders, learning difficulties and disabilities. Working in both the Public and Private Sectors, Katrina has been a NSW Presenter for Positive Partnership NSW (Autism) for the over 10 years. She has vast experience in schools, Out of Home care, disability fields and Juvenile Justice Centres. As an active and contributing local to her local Wollondilly community, Katrina gives back as the current Funding Facilitator for Wollondilly Women in Business and she has become a popular Facilitator in the Wollondilly Empowerment Project. She also was the recipient of the ‘Inspiring and Outstanding Leader’ award at the Wollondilly Women in Excellence Awards 2022.
- Ticket type
October Networking NightPrice$80.00
+$2.00 service fee+$2.00 service feeSale ended